| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tadotsu in May is very mild at 17.9 °C (64.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.4 °C (72.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.9 °C (57 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in May is 8.5 °C (15.3 °F).
- The weather in May is hardly dry. Circa 110.5mm (4.4in) of liquid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 13:31 long and the longest day is 14:15 long with an average length of 13:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Tadotsu May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Tadotsu, Japan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Tadotsu: