| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tadotsu in July is hot at 26.2 °C (79.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.1 °C (86.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.2 °C (73.8 °F).
- In July there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 6.9 °C (12.4 °F).
- The weather in July is not exactly dry. Some 125.7mm (4.9in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 13:52 long and the longest day is 14:23 long with an average length of 14:11.
Check the distance to and compare the Tadotsu July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Tadotsu, Japan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Tadotsu: